Photobucket GRAND PANDA

Friday, October 16, 2009

FRIDAY BLAST



Photo: Jay Cutler

Human Beings,

after many weeks of regular fridays, I've decided to come-back this time with a Friday Blast & a picture of Jay Cutler so you know that's huge. I don't know if there will be more Friday Blast in the future, so enjoy this one as if it's the last and have a fucking great time this week-end. What more can I say ? you are more & more to stop by this page everyday (I even received a greeting letter from Google...), my server is a fierce soldier & I still got plenty of music in my trunk, so cheers everybody and thanks for the support!



OL'DIRT BASTARD - BROOKLYN ZOO


M.I.A - WAY DOWN IN THE HOLE (feat. BLAQSTARR)



DR BUZZARD'S ORIGINAL "SAVANNAH" BAND - I'LL PLAY THE FOOL FOR YOU


XAPHOON JONES - TESTIFY (RADIOHEAD+KANYE WEST)



JOHN FORDE - STARDANCE


FUCK BUTTONS - SURF SOLAR (7" EDIT)



2 BLACK 2 STRONG MMG - BURN BABY BURN



MIIKE SNOW - BLACK & BLUE (TIGA RMX)


COOLSHOP - TRUMPET GIRL (JUAN MAGAN RMX)



THE FUNKTUARY - WIP ELECTRIC (HOT CITY RMX)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home